IT Information Security Engineer (Cloud)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban becomes Inetum active
View all jobs IT Information Security Engineer (Cloud) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Thorough understanding of security principles, techniques, and best practices in cloud environments. – Mandatory
• Hands on experience with AWS cloud, Azure, GCP, SecDevOps, and cloud security solutions – Mandatory
• Experience with application security and SDLC
• Hands on experience in different platforms – Linux, Containers and Windows
• Knowledge in security standards and regulation (PCI, GDPR, ISO 270001)
• Relevant certifications in the information security domain (CISM, CISSP, etc.). – an advantage
• Independent and able to form and lead a security agenda
• Be a member in the information security team
• Be an active part of CICD process and make sure that new applications and services are deployed in a secure manner
• Work with operational teams on creating and implementing secure operation standards using CICD and DevOps abilities
• Evaluate new technologies, deploy maintain and monitor information security systems
• Identify needs, assess risks and come up with a workplan to maintain a strong security posture
• Participate in design and architecture of sensitive environments
• Implementing automation for investigation and response workflows
• Lead POCs and identify new solutions/systems in order to improve the security frameworks
• On-call rotation duty