Local Quality & Training Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Conectys active
View all jobs Local Quality & Training Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
- Previous 1-year experience in coordinating QA and/or Trainer teams in a BPO environment is mandatory
- Team management experience
- Six Sigma, Lean methodologies; Knowledge of data analysis/statistical quality methods
• Focus on increasing overall quality and client/customer experience and satisfaction by providing high quality and ongoing training sessions to either small or large audiences;
• Prepare operational quality & training analyses for the projects coordinated and as required by the direct manager;
• Performs Internal Audits when required for the QA Analysts & Trainers and makes recommendations for continuing education of staff based on audit findings;
• Ensures effective procedures / process updates / reminders are delivered in due time, both in writing and orally;
• Ensures all procedures are acknowledged, understood, assimilated and applied;
· Private medical insurance, meal tickets, and attractive gym discounts;
· Rewards & benefits in accordance with your performance and involvement;
· Full paid training in order to become the best Support Specialist for our clients;
· Soft Skills and Communication Training;
· Professional work environment in a fast-growing company with young and dynamic people;
· International career opportunities