Machine Learning Specialist - Vitesco Technologies
Vitesco Technologies formerly (until September 2019) the Continental Powertrain Division, brings together the full spectrum of Continental’s drivetrain technology expertise. The company’s aim is to develop innovative, efficient electrification technologies for all types of vehicle. Its portfolio includes 48-volt electrification solutions, electric drives, and power electronics for hybrid and battery-electric vehicles. Furthermore, the product range counts electronic controls, sensors and actuators as well as solutions for exhaust after-treatment.Requirements
- Academic degree in Information Technology or comparable qualification;
- Several years of expertise in Machine Learning;
- Basic knowledge in Power BI;
- Scientific computing;
- Data analysis and manipulation;
- Statistical data visualizations;
- Fitting machine learning algorithms and models(classification, regression, clustering);
- Transforming and preprocessing the data;
- Supporting machine learning pipeline integration;
- Model evaluation, such as cross-validation;
- Building deep learning models;
- Experience in Python 3.8;
- Experience in Anaconda Environment;
- Experience in Jupyter Notebook;
- Experience in Docker(for webservice only);
- Capability to solve complex tasks;
- Ambition for high, quality oriented performance;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team player;
- Fluent in English.
We are in a search for a new colleague to take over the role as a Machine Learning Specialist. His/hers activities will be:
- Design and develop machine learning algorithms;
- Discover, design, and develop analytical methods to support novel approaches of data and information processing;
- Expert in analytical, logical and deductive thinking as well as in problem solving;
- Collaborate with global stakeholders;
- Provide support and trainings;
- During technical upgrades, test and maintain them in close collaboration with the IT department;
- Be in close contact with latest technologies in databases, AI trends, BI frontend and Cloud-based analytics solutions.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team.
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.).
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area).
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.