Senior Mechanical Engineer - PL E
Vitesco Technologies formerly (until September 2019) the Continental Powertrain Division, brings together the full spectrum of Continental’s drivetrain technology expertise. The company’s aim is to develop innovative, efficient electrification technologies for all types of vehicle. Its portfolio includes 48-volt electrification solutions, electric drives, and power electronics for hybrid and battery-electric vehicles. Furthermore, the product range counts electronic controls, sensors and actuators as well as solutions for exhaust after-treatment.Requirements
• Relevant working experience in mechanical engineering (automotive experience is appreciated).
• Ability to share knowledge and act as a technical coordinator.
• Good technical skills and ability in technical drawings reading.
• Good knowledge of pressure die-cast, injection molding, deep-drawing, punching and machining technologies.
• Experience in using CAD tools (Creo – preferable, CATIA V5, Inventor etc.).
• Good English knowledge.
• Good communication skills.
• Good MS Office knowledge and skills.
• Well organized person, attentive to details, rigorous.
We are the Mechanical Design Team and we are part of the Powertrain Electronic Control business unit.
If you want to test your creativity on our Electrification challenging projects we invite you to apply to our open position.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Creation and modification of mechanical designs for Electrification Projects: High Voltage Distribution Box, Onboard Battery Charger, Battery Management System using appropriate techniques such as design, calculation, CAD modelling, tolerance calculation, drawings creation.
• Ability to manage mechanical projects including supplier and customer communication.
• Ability to act as a technical coordinator and be an active member of the global team.
• Performing the assigned tasks at the requested level of quality and timeframe, being able to handle customer’s feedback and proactively contribute to improve the quality of deliverables.
• Modelling in 3D and creating drawings by using Creo & PDM tool, performing tolerance calculations in order to validate the design.
What we offer:
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team.
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits.
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.).
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area).
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.