Accountant Manager - Tire Division
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accountant Manager - Tire Division active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
* Ensures the effective organization and management of the financial and accounting activity of the company in accordance with the legal provisions in force and the internal rules and regulations of the company;
* Coordinates the activity of the accounting department, ensure that the organization's financial records are properly recorded in compliance with the standards and regulations;
* Elaborates and implements the general accounting rules and specific procedures.
* Initiates and drives improvement processes in financial area in order to streamline and to increase efficiency and to achieve a high-quality standard in Finance and Accounting
* Prepares financial statements, business activity reports monthly, yearly and anytime when requested, inform the management about the results and highlight possible improvement measures;
* Optimizes of taxes and fees paid by the company, ensure the financing sources for the company, cash control and cash optimization;
* Represents the company in front of the auditors, tax authorities and other specific authorities;
* Monitors department performance to find the best development measures for people, define goals and objectives aligned with the company targets, decide the appropriate changes, trainings and improvements for motivating the team.
* University Degree in the Economics field;
* Minimum 5 years of work experience in similar positions;
* Experience in working in different ERPs;
* Excellent understanding of local accounting practices and tax regulations;
* Very good at balancing the operational work and leading and developing the team;
* Highly organized, has excellent analytical skills;
* Excellent English skills.
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule;
* International Work Environment & Traveling;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.