Area sales manager (zona de vest) softuri Horeca
Romania’s No. 1 Provider of IT Solutions for the Hospitality Industry
Since 1994, BitSoft has been selling and developing top IT solutions for hotels, restaurants and Spa facilities, as the unique national provider of Micros, world leading hospitality management solution.
With more than 400 hotels in its portfolio (16 from the top 20 hotel brands) and more than 200 F&B independent locations (6 of the top 8 players), Bitsoft has reached 60% market share in the Romanian hospitality industry.
Our unique know-how in HORECA management and processes complements our technical capabilities, making BitSoft a reliable partner who offers integrated services and consultancy for the industry.
Thousands of installed terminals, integrated development of complex projects, installation of customized solutions, maintenance and support plus, more recently, loyalty programs, online sales and digital marketing solutions.
An 100% entrepreneurial success story, BitSoft has constantly expanded its services so that it
meets clients’ needs on all fields.
At least 3-4 years of working in restaurants or hotels, preferably in a restaurant or hotel
Good understanding of restaurant workflows, operational setting and customer journey
Experience in IT consultancy sales, software solutions sales is an advantage;
Willing to travel on frequent basis B driving license –
Upper intermediate English level
Fully aware of technology trends, industry standards and terminology
Keen on building and sustaining relationships with internal/external clients;
Interest in technology trends and hospitality industry standards;
Good understanding of KPIs, internal procedures and reporting tools
Performs market research and onsite visits/online presentations in order to discover and qualify new business opportunities;
- Identifies and assesses customer needs, both business and technical for high level proposals;
- Executes contractual/internal tools and processes related to sales workflows;
- Drives proposals, presentations and other customer communications;
- Maintains relations with prospects and existing clients and promotes our products and services;
- Collaborates with diverse internal teams including, but not limited to sales, technical, finance, marketing;
- Manages customer relationships and interactions;
- Builds customer loyalty through being a trusted advisor;
- Presenting and selling the company services portfolio over the phone, online and in person;
- Presenting and selling services in accordance with company standards;
- Ability to create forecast and sales cycle knowledge on a regular basis;
- Maintains a professional and customer-oriented attitude at all times.
What's in it for you?
-Appealing bonus scheme;
- Exposure to global and local customers in hospitality industry;
- Entrepreneurial organizational culture and flexible program;
- Access to the team’s know how and expertise;
- Self-development opportunities;
- Meal tickets, medical insurance, regular training, company car