Senior Consultant | Cyber Risk Advisory
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
• 1 to 4 years of proven experience delivering cyber security solutions. Appropriate certifications and qualifications in IT Security or Computer Science will be highly beneficial.
• An outcomes focused mindset who can comfortably translate business requirements into deliverable actions that meet or exceed client expectations.
• Able to demonstrate a good level of understanding across a range of areas that could include cloud security, cyber incident response practices, DevSecOps, identity & access management, security testing and privacy.
• Experience working in consulting/professional services environment.
• Excellent command of English, spoken and written, as report writing and presentations are a core part of the position. a Computer Science (Bachelors) degree or similar;
• at least 5 years of work experience;
• a proven track record in performing highly technical penetration tests;
• the drive to keep developing yourself and keep up-to-date with current techniques and new vulnerabilities;
• an excellent command of written and spoken English;
• experience with being a team player who is eager to both experts in their own field, as well as with experts from other Deloitte collaborate on the best solutions for our customers;
• a solid background in networking, network protocols, programming, penetration testing, manual hacking techniques and social engineering. Having technical certifications such as OSCP, OSCE, CCNA, etc. is an advantage.
• Solid networking skills, recognized certifications;
• Proof of experience in playing in CTF challenges and/or cyber exercises;
• GitHub repository of own developed tools or starred projects;
• security blog or list of online security resources (websites, RSS feeds, twitter lists);
• SCADA / industrial systems management or security experience;
Deloitte's Enterprise Risk Services has a risk-based approach, experienced professionals, comprehensive methodologies, and technical resources for serving our client in the areas of cyber security, IT and internal audit, risk management, and compliance. We are looking for individuals with considerable potential who welcome the challenge of working in a rapidly growing environment.
This position provides a good opportunity for specialists to establish themselves in their careers quickly. It’s a great opportunity for those who are skilled hackers, but perhaps still early in their career or looking for their first full time penetration tester role. We have a have a highly skilled team and hence there is an opportunity to learn and be involved in a wide variety of projects.
The Senior Consultant will support the daily operation of the Cyber Risk Advisory department. You will have the opportunity to assist with conducting risk assessments security audits vulnerability/penetration tests with commercial open-source and self-developed tools and techniques.
What will your typical day look like?
• Collaborate and build lasting relationships with our clients and internal teams to deliver cyber services.
• Manage various project priorities and support requirements, such as managed services, security assessments and security implementations.
• Apply the latest security techniques, tools and trends to bring together a new vision to help support business cyber security needs in the areas of cloud adoption, digital working, automation, networking and application development.
• Help to share knowledge and learnings to continuously develop colleagues and a culture that aligns to Deloitte’s core values, making an impact that matters, all while delivering exceptional client service.
• Mindfulness to continuously cultivate client relationships and demonstrating a drive and passion to simply get things done as the trusted advisor.