Hardware Engineer Wanted – PL E
Vitesco Technologies formerly (until September 2019) the Continental Powertrain Division, brings together the full spectrum of Continental’s drivetrain technology expertise. The company’s aim is to develop innovative, efficient electrification technologies for all types of vehicle. Its portfolio includes 48-volt electrification solutions, electric drives, and power electronics for hybrid and battery-electric vehicles. Furthermore, the product range counts electronic controls, sensors and actuators as well as solutions for exhaust after-treatment.Requirements
• University degree in Electronics / Telecommunications / Automatics.
• Several years of experience as a hardware developer in the field of power electronics, ideally in the automotive application.
• Very good knowledge in the field of analog circuit design.
• Solution-oriented and analytical approach.
• Expert Knowledge about DC/DC converters topologies.
• Expert Knowledge about PFC topologies.
• Knowledge on simulation and calculation tools.(Spice / Saber / Mathcad / . . .).
• High Attention to details.
• Good communication, team work and learning abilities.
We are into an electric hunt for the one that will be our electronic group colleague and in charge of electrification projects discussions under the pressure of a hot coffee cup in the morning.
So, if you think you’ll handle coffee cup pression, please join us.
• Performing development tasks;
• Design and validation;
• Performing process documentation (planning, module documentation, layout requirements, FMEA);
• Writing test specifications and performing hardware electrical test on development samples;
• Technical consultation with customers, suppliers and the respective departments.
What we offer:
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.