Senior C++ developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban becomes Inetum active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior C++ developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Excellent knowledge of C++, +5 years
• Excellent knowledge and hands on experience in implementing OOPS concepts.
• Messaging Technology and Tools: JMS or comparable low latency systems
• Experience with SOAP, Web Services.
• Database Technologies: Sybase , SQL and T-SQL
• Knowledge of Unix/Linux scripting, and basic systems administration skills (utilities, commands, editors, basic investigation)
• Knowledge of VC++ and Microsoft Foundation Classes ( MFC ) useful
• Experience of working in a team development environment as well as globally distributed project team
• Experience in source code management, continuous build and integration technologies and hands-on experience with resp. tools, e.g. Perforce/Subversion/GIT, Microsoft Visual Studio .Net IDE.
• Knowledge of network, system security and compliance practices.
• Ability to write high quality code
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to solve production problems
• Hands‐on contributor
• We expect a result focused person
• Keeps pace with technical innovation
• Proficient written and spoken English.
• Strong interfacing with other groups (global team), i.e. on the infrastructure, application, business layer is essential.
Experience and Education
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in computer science or software engineering - (or equivalent diploma/work experience)
• Designs, develops and documents C++ based software components for the APS backend and Frontend in accordance with requirements, potential frontend integration, functional and technical design documents.
• Completes and elaborates technical software design (high level design) in accordance with solution(s) standards set by Treasury IT architect, Lead Technical specialist and documents of the same.
• Participates in design/code reviews and resolve findings in reviews (4 eyes principle) of developed source code
• Identifies dependencies between software product components, between technical components (such as database tables and master data files), and between applications and interfaces.
• Assesses and identifies mitigation of risks including those related to high level design, integration, and quality of data.
• Identifies product integration verifications to be performed based on the integration sequence and relevant dependencies.
• Determines the impact on test and production environment (if any).
• Contributes to Level 2 support including problem and root cause analysis
• Ensures architectural changes (as defined by group architects) are implemented
• Fixes software defects/bugs
• Measures and analyzes code for quality
• Provides development estimates
• Ensures that all code changes are tracked and recorded through the groups change management process and that development is scheduled and approved
• Provides release deployments on non production management controlled environments
• Captures build and deployment notes, develops software product deployment & operating instructions
• Supports creation of software product training materials, software product user guides, and software product deployment instructions
• Checks consistency of documents with the respective software product release
• Collaborates with functional analysts and technical specialists to complete work, as required
• Designs and implements test cases in collaboration with QA lead including expected results and handle negative test case scenarios – utilize and/or develop automation for test cases.
• Ensures adequate and accurate documentation at various stages of work in accordance with SDLC documentation requirements.