KYC and CDD Verification Team Leader
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Mentor's Search active.
Vezi toate job-urile KYC and CDD Verification Team Leader active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Mentor's is a head-hunting and direct search company specializing in management and sales positions.Cerinte
• Excellent eye for detail (ability to detect forgery, mismatched information)
• Strong Leadership skills with previous experience as in a manager/supervisory position
• Previous experience in fraud and risk/AML knowledge
• Ability to comprehend and analyse data for applying to optimization within your team
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
• Motivational and performance driven attitude
• Great Communication skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
• Previous visibility in KYC/CDD document verification
• Ability to meet deadline
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work under pressure
Performance management and overall development of the team based on learning , capabilities, and identifying specific training needs to increase team efficiency and quality.
Ensuring the KYC verification work-flow is functioning at an optimal level, by review of incoming workload and SLA targets
Delivering periodic and accurate reporting, in relation to incoming volumes, trends analysis to the Operations Manager
Managing the rota, holidays, sick days etc, within the team
Maintaining a thorough understanding of the industry rules, Customer Risk and company policy and procedures as it applies to KYC for current and new Regulations
Ensure all KYC due diligence process documents are in line with industry regulations ad company procedures
Overseeing and delivering quality assessment of the work performed by KYC and CDD Verification Analysts, providing regular performance feedback
Work with Supervisor in the continued coaching and training members of the team as required
Recruitment of new staff
Support the Operations Manager with internal auditing, and regulatory review and escalated matters as needed