Release Manager with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Release Manager with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Professional Services, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead. Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The department Workplace Services (WPS) is responsible for operation of the workplace services within Allianz Group. This includes notebooks, thin clients, virtual clients (VDI, RDS), mobile devices, desktop file service, printers, service desk and field service.
- Main task is planning and tracking the Releases for the Virtual Clients and Physical Clients;
- Managing risks that might impact the Release Scope;
- Coordinate multiple teams to ensure tasks, requirements and Release Schedule are met in a timely manner;
- Informing the stakeholders regarding the Release Calendar and Phases Deadlines;
- Process stakeholder requirements, advice and support on release related issues and needs;
- Primary contact for release management related topics of the department and Interface to the Allianz OEs;
- Providing Release Reports for the top management;
- Assist cross-functional teams planning to oversee dependencies and solve conflicts;
- Maintain and improve Release Management processes;
- Central documentation of the quality related tasks;
- Manage Customer communication on various channels (intranet, Sharepoint, SNOW).
- Degree in IT (business informatics), economics or comparable experience;
- Experience in working with global teams in a multicultural environment;
- Practical experience in complex IT environments for at least 3 years;
- Strictly process oriented working (Opex Blue Belt Certificate);
- Knowledge about DevOps und Continuous Deployment;
- Good knowledge with SLA / Performance Management & Reporting System;
- ITIL V3 or V4 Foundation certification;
- High flexibility, team skills, reliability, resilience and organizational talent;
- Ability to work under pressure while providing high qualitative results and ability to solve problems independently;
- Fluency in German and English.
- Analytical, conceptual and structured way of working;
- Independent working style;
- Self-motivated personality;
- Accurate, reliable;
- Quick perception;
- Good organizational skills;
- Team working skills in intercultural environment;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills;
- Experience in international teams preferred.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.