The ideal candidate will be very positive, dynamic, enthusiast, curious and will have a lot of apetite for development. Our kind of OA loves being around people and being helpful, is creative, proactive and able to use her/his skills on a variety of projects. Our new colleague will anticipate the needs for support all the departments of the team and is always ready to get involved and learn on the go in new activities.
As an Office Assistant you must represent our company in a professional manner by being responsible, punctual and self-motivated. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytical skills and ability to pinpoint problems and find creative solutions.
How we picture you:
– Solid skills in computer utilisation and Microsoft Office Suite;
– High level of energy and action oriented;
– Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills;
– Strong organizational and time management skills;
– Accuracy and attention to details;
– Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment;
– Ability to take initiative and work independently.
What you will do:
This position will perform a variety of administrative responsibilities and your role will be to take care of the working space and support the coleagues from your entire team, but it is not limited to:
– You will be the face and voice that our customers first hear on the phone and see when they come into our office, which means that you are very friendly and smiling person;
– You will provide administrative support for all the departments, which means that you have a high dose of energy and you like to be in permanent move;
– You will answer incoming calls and e-mails and direct them to the members of the team;
– You will offer a variety of information to our clients, suppliers, colegues and will be able to respond to different requests, which means that you like to take the initiative, to make changes and to be involved in a lot of projects and tasks simultaneously;
– You will prepare and organize contracts, documents and invoices, which means that you are detail – oriented and you have a great sense of observation;
– You will archive and organize files, data and reports;
– You will make protocol activities and you will procure periodic the products and the equipments that we need;
– You will receiving and distributing packages from the front desk and you will send packages to our customers;
– You will participate and organize company events.
What is in it for you:
– Opportunity to grow your existing skills and develop new ones;
– Autonomy and the opportunity to implement your ideas or suggestions;
– Additional days of leave;
– Coffee, tea and fruits;
– Medical subscription;
– Team activities, team buildings.