PACKAGING TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION LEADER
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a results-oriented Packaging Technical Specification leader to showcase their skill set in a multifaceted yet autonomous role. You will act as a link between the Research and Development Center (R&D) and Urlati plant and support the organization with the creation and execution of basic learning plans.
Be prepared to join our rapidly growing, successful and innovative teams!
Are you ready for the challenge?
We are eager to give you the opportunity to take a step forward in your early career and show you can lead from the front.
• lead packaging specification activities;
• work together with suppliers to retrieve the data for right specifications, build and sort the data in overviews;
• learn how to handle data in Enovia in collaboration with internal team, analyze them and be the internal/external point of contact for Enovia topics.
“Do something that matters”
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new insights thrive. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel; Encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged and heard.
You can also expect:
• Responsibility from day 1
• Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans & annual leave)
• P&G Vibrant Living programs
• Genuine development opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come and join us!
The successful candidate needs to bring the following:
• A sound technical understanding and critical thinking skills;
• Excellent communication skills and good command in both verbal and written for English;
• Experience with online documentation tools such as Enovia, CAD Systems, etc.;
• A good understanding of standard office applications such as Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.