DevOps Engineer for Automotive
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
To be successful in this role:
- You are a customer-oriented person;
- You are agile and flexible with changing priorities in working with diverse teams and people;
- You feel it’s best to automate things than doing them in a repetitive way;
- You have excellent problem-solving skills – able to identify, analyze and propose solutions.
- You are willing to perform prioritization tasks;
- You are eager in learning new things and expanding your knowledge;
- You have strong analytical skills - must be able to assemble and interpret data.
- Develop, maintain and improve Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment Frameworks that support the building, static analysis, testing, quality documentation generation and packages publishing;
- Maintenance of VMs, interfacing with IT Department;
- Support the Software Development Teams with fixes and features in the Continuous Integration Frameworks;
- Develop and automate installer software for NXP software products for Automotive;
- Manage licensing and deployment of the software products;
- Develop expertise and knowledge in writing automation scripts and using tools for automating build and release processes.
You will learn about embedded software programming as part of our projects on device drivers and operating systems, interact with leading global experts for automotive technologies and get familiar with quality standards and models required in the automotive industry.