Customer Supply Chain Intern
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Professional qualifications in the fields of: international relations, order management, supply chain, logistics;
- Computer skills, MS Office package required;
- Advanced English language skills, both written and spoken;
- German will represent a big advantage.
Furthermore, you must (have):
- Great communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Be very organized, take care of the daily/weekly tasks in a timely manner and prioritize your activities based on their importance/impact;
- Be an efficient team player.
- Manage Client relationship through providing daily operational support via telephone and e-mail;
- Act as one contact to the Client, communicating all relevant information and ensuring customer satisfaction;
- Responsible from receiving and processing of customer’s orders until final delivery;
- Proactively monitor backlog of orders using different tools and reports, and work to avoid escalations;
- Ensure structured and high quality communication related to issues affecting the order backlog & deal with all written or verbal requests from the Clients;
- Uses own judgment to escalate issues at the right time and to the correct owner;
- Ensures that NXP policies, legal regulations and audit requirements are met and maintained.
As Customer Supply Chain Intern you will need to ensure a smooth and efficient communication with your customers, be proactive and solution oriented, and also act as an interface with sales, marketing, planning, logistics, finance