Software Internship in Project Management for Automotive Products
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
To ensure your successful performance in this internship, experience with one or more of the following topics is a plus:
- Programming practice in scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Development of automation scripts interacting with REST APIs
- Preparation, planning, and tracking of events or team tasks
- Agile software development practices
- English (spoken and written)
- During your internship, you will be part of the software team working on the products that will power the autonomous cars of tomorrow.
- You will learn about embedded software development and release processes, you will learn and develop tools useful during project management, and will get familiar with quality standards and models required in the automotive industry.
Both technical competency and attitude are important in our team, and you are expected to collaborate with local and global team members, to demonstrate independence in solving problems and agility in switching projects as per customer priorities, to be motivated by delivering results, to be assertive in supporting your technical design opinions, and to be open on the challenges towards achieving the expected results.