Software Engineer for Automotive Security Firmware
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
Your experience in the following areas is important to ensure your successful contribution and career development:
- Programming practice of embedded systems (C, scripting, debugging)
- Good understanding of computer architecture
- We consider a plus previous experience in embedded software related to security and cryptography
- Strong willingness to deliver high-quality software products
- English (spoken and written)
- As a member of our team that develops software for Automotive Processors, you’ll extend your practical experience on cryptography and embedded security by implementing firmware that controls and executes the security and cryptography operations.
- As part of your daily activities you will create and maintain code and tests for various firmware components and related infrastructure.
- You will work with and learn from recognized technical leaders in the security domain and you will apply techniques for code hardening against attacks.
- You will be part of Agile teams and you’ll use state-of-the-art software lifecycle management tools while following an automotive software development standards.
Both technical competency and attitude are important in our team, and you are expected to collaborate with local and global team members, to demonstrate independence in solving problems and agility in switching projects as per customer priorities, to be motivated by delivering results, to be assertive in supporting your technical design opinions, and to be open on the challenges towards achieving the expected results.