Software Engineer for Automotive Operating Systems
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
To ensure your successful career in this role, the following work experience is needed:
- Advanced C Programming
- RTOS Development and porting (e.g. AUTOSAR OS, FreeRTOS, Zephyr, L4Re)
- Debugging of hardware and low-level software (device drivers, real-time OS etc.)
- Source control (GIT) and change control tools.
- Good command of English (speaking & writing)
The following skills are considered a plus:
- Knowledge of ARM Architecture and assembly
- Knowledge of specific automotive applications
- As a member of our team that develops software for Automotive Processors, you’ll extend your practical experience on real time operating systems.
- As part of your daily activities you will create and maintain code and tests for various components and related infrastructure.
- You will work with and learn from recognized technical leaders in the OS domain.
- You will be part of Agile teams and you’ll use state-of-the-art software lifecycle management tools while following automotive software development standards.
Both technical competency and attitude are important in our team, and you are expected to collaborate with local and global team members, to demonstrate independence in solving problems and agility in switching projects as per customer priorities, to be motivated by delivering results, to be assertive in supporting your technical design opinions, and to be open on the challenges towards achieving the expected results.