Software Engineer for Automotive Linux
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
To ensure your successful career in this role, the following work experience is needed:
- Advanced C Programming
- Linux Programming
- Debugging hardware and low-level software (device drivers, real-time OS etc.)
- Experience with source control (GIT) and change control tools.
- Good command of English (speaking & writing)
The following skills are considered a plus:
- Knowledge of ARM Architecture and assembly
- Knowledge of Linux Kernel Programming
- Knowledge of Linux networking stacks and drivers
- Knowledge of specific automotive applications
As a member of our team that develops software for Automotive Processors, you’ll extend your practical experience on hypervisors, bootloaders, Linux and middleware.
- As part of your daily activities you will create and maintain code and tests for various components and related infrastructure.
- You will work with and learn from recognized technical leaders in the OS domain.
- You will be part of Agile teams and you’ll use state-of-the-art software lifecycle management tools while following automotive software development standards.