Junior application service center specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Junior application service center specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products - for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Purchasing.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance and accounting processes.
Controlling Shared Service portfolio includes a broad range of services such as cost center controlling, budgeting and forecasting, controlling of internal and external charging, monthly business reporting, and sales analysis.
Commercial Customer Support is performing activities related with commercial and logistics topics for automotive customers. The main activities include: tracking and monitoring of sales targets, supporting collection and dispute management, maintenance of customer specific logistics and sales elements.
In addition, our Purchasing Business Operations specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of services: process a purchase requisition to purchase order, including parts-on-stock, process invoice clearing, negotiate Bosch suppliers' offers, manage suppliers' changes, onboard and maintain globally Bosch suppliers' e-Catalogues, offer global support for tenders and general back-office support for our clients for any indirect purchasing activity.
Strategic Purchasing Category Management department is developing in Timisoara. The team drives strategic supplier management and contract negotiations for all indirect demands on Eastern Europe and DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) level within the Bosch Group through the active presence of our strategic buyers' team specialized on different commodities.
- Degree in technical study, such as technical information technology, automation engineering, electrical engineering or similar; (preferably)
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in this field
- Preferably Basic knowledge of the production of electronic devices;
- Good knowledge of the server operating systems Windows and Linux(preferably RHEL, Fedora, Cent OS);
- Basic knowledge of the database management systems Oracle and MS SQL Server;
- Language skills: English: Good communication level oral and written - B2 English;
- Ability to work in a team and good communication skills;
- Willingness to work in a 24/7/365 shift mode
- Willingness for intercultural cooperation;
- Understanding and following the procedures and work instructions
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Self-dependent, structured, self-developing person with analytical thinking and problem solving focus
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package;
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - Possibility to work from home a few days per month;
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books.
- Incident management for Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES);
- Support service for Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES);
- Configuration of IT applications;
- Securing of the IT operation;
- Organization and execution of software maintenance measures;
- Safeguarding of IT security.