8 Weeks Internship - BRAZIL - Marketing
The Qualitab tool was designed and produced by civil engineers for a specific construction public. Qualitab is run by Saas business owners and scale-up startups. The activities developed by the grantee aim at the development and growth of Qualitab , enhancing our digital marketing and positioning of our brand.
Location: Centro, Brazil
Languages Required: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Role Description: You will work from Monday to Friday, 6 hours per day. Your daily activities will be conducted in English, Spanish or Portuguese, so it is necessary that you have good communication in one of these languages. The company will provide you a pocket money of 400 BRL that is enough to cover the transportation from home to your workplace and one meal per day.
- Adobe Illustrator
- Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Critical ability to analyze the need and assertiveness of marketing actions
- Create postage layouts for digital media
- Customer Business Basics, Continuous Process Review, and Growth Hacking Tips
- Create strategies for digital media such as website, instagram, facebook and linkedin
- Analyze and monitor the results of digital actions
- Identify problems and promote innovative solutions. In addition to being adaptable to various tasks
Salary: 400 BRL/month
Opportunity Fee: 179€ (ONLY if you are accepted by the Company)
A computer will be provided.
You will be Certified as a Global Talent Participant
AIESEC will provide you support such as: application support, arrival pickup, accommodation support, leadership development seminar and cultural integration activities.
14 Jun, 2021 - 9 Aug, 2021
15 Mar, 2021 - 10 May, 2021
10 May, 2021 - 5 Jul, 2021 18 Jan, 2021 - 15 Mar, 2021 (8 Weeks)
Once you make the application an AIESEC representative will contact you via phone as soon as possible and provide to you more information and guidance. Please make sure to check your inbox or spam mail in for the next 3 days after your application.