1 Year Internship - Netherlands - Front-end Developer
Internship opportunity for young people who seek to develop their leadership skills, competencies and boost their career opportunities.
Are you super passionate about software development? Do you want to grow your skills exponentially in a company that works only with specialists? Are you an independent, hard-working front end software developer? Do you have experience with React? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you! Get the chance to work with a team of very skilled developers on a variety of complex projects. Your bike is provided by Code Yellow. You will also have dinner on Thursdays and lunch daily. The starting date is flexible!
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Languages Required: English
In this area, you will work on creating print and digital content to meet growth expectations for startup. They will also be responsible for the control and alignment of content design and communication.
- Software development and programming
- Computer sciences
- React JS
- Developing challenging and complex applications (front end)
- Contribute to the open source packages
- Carry responsibility over a project
- Work on projects together with your team and client
- Learn how to use test automation frameworks.
- Answer questions from clients by phone / IRC / ticket system.
- Fix bug with an automated test case.
- Deploy changes to staging and validate functionality is working (again).
- Inform the client of update and check on stage.
- Deploy to production upon go-live by client.
- Improve CI/CD setup.
- Improve perceived performance by adding lazy loaders / partial load
- Update Apple builder because of another weird Apple change.
- Make sure errors in our error tracking tool are taken care of.
Salary: 1000 EUR per month
Opportunity Fee: 259€ (ONLY if you are accepted by the Company)
Accommodation will be provided but not paid for.
1 meals per day will be provided but not paid for. You will have to cover the cost.
A means of transportation will be provided and paid for.
A computer will be provided.
You will be Certified as a Global Talent Participant
AIESEC will provide you support such as: application support, arrival pickup, accommodation support, leadership development seminar and cultural integration activities.
Duration: 1 Jan, 2021 - 1 Jan, 2022 (1 year)
Once you make the application an AIESEC representative will contact you via phone as soon as possible and provide to you more information and guidance. Please make sure to check your inbox or spam mail in for the next 3 days after your application.