Junior Solutions and Applications Engineer
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
To ensure your successful performance in this role, the following working experience is a must:
• University degree in Electronics, Telecommunications or Computer Science.
• Programming embedded systems in C/C++.
• Experience in working with Linux and/or Android in an embedded environment.
• Ability of quickly learning and grasping new technologies
• Strong analytical/problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The Solutions and Applications Engineering Organization is a customer facing team which is responsible for owning the customer experience for all Enablement technology surrounding i.MX and ADAS solutions for NXP.
The role of Solutions & Applications Engineer entails interacting on a day-to-day basis with customers to provide technical solutions which allow them to experience the full benefits of NXP products in their unique environment.
Applications Engineer is the 1st customer of a software release, providing feedback on Ease of Use and Out of the Box Experience.
1. Key point of contact for technical support issues for FAEs working on projects with key customers.
2. Working with sales team to achieve design wins at key accounts.
3. Key expert in NPI bring-up parties for HW boards & SoC up to characterization and benchmarking.
4. Isolate software bugs and develop test cases to demonstrate software bugs from customer input.
5. Create demonstration systems leveraging hardware and software integration.
6. Creating application notes, white papers, and user guide documentation.
7. Develop proactive technical content such as FAQ’s, whitepapers, and sample applications.
8. Develop internal training modules for cross training purposes.