BI Developer Internship
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ubisoft Romania active
View all jobs BI Developer Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Your main mission
Do you dream of becoming a Data Warehouse expert? Well, you could start by joining our six months internship program! Our colleagues are looking forward to sharing their knowledge with you. You will develop and test Data Warehouse solutions using the newest technologies.
What you’ll do:
- Develop Database objects (Tables, Views, Stored Procedures etc.) using Teradata, according to the Data warehouse design best practices (and soon, using Snowflake Cloud data warehouse);
- Develop ETL processes for data warehouse using Informatica;
- Test the solutions developed;
- Understand the user requirements and functional specifications;
- Ensure that formal documentation created for all development projects.
What you’ll bring as experience:
- You are attending or have graduated an IT university;
- Have knowledge on a relational database management system (Snowflake, Teradata, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, etc.);
- Have good communications skills in English (spoken and written);
- Preferably have volunteered in tech projects or worked on your personal projects related to Data Warehouse;
What you'll bring as a colleague:
- Eagerness to learn;
- Good communication skills;
- Quality and results orientation;
- Adaptability to changes;
- Responsibility and ownership of own actions;
- Good team players, able to accept constructive criticism and give feedback.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.