This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Stefanini Romania active
View all jobs SQL Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
• 3+ years of experience in software development using Microsoft SQL Server 2012+, T-SQL and T-SQL language (queries, views, procedures), SQL Server database design, stored procedure design and implementation;
• 2+ years projects exposure Hands-on experience developing reports with SSRS or Power BI;
• Must have theoretical knowledge of the data warehouse concepts – star schemas, fact tables, dimensions, partitioning;
• Experience with SSIS / SSAS;
• English – advanced level;
• Team player;
• Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Nice to have
• Experience with Oracle or any other databases, including NoSQL;
• 1-year experience with any modern programming language: C#, Java, Python, etc.;
• Experience with performance tuning, query optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools;
What we offer
• A friendly team who is eager to meet you and make you part of it;
• You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages;
• Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
• Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
• Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
• Private Medical subscription;
• A monthly budget flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
• Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
• Massage sessions;
• Extra vacation days;
• Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs.