Technical Lead - DevOps
Within the Société Générale group, you will join Global Technology Services (GTS), which is the IT entity in charge of infrastructure, and you will help us develop the next generation user services delivered within Société Générale Group. Inside GTS, you will part of the sub-team Development Factory (DVF) which brings development expertise to accelerate the transformation of different teams by evolving the wokplace digital collaborative solutions.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
You will part of a newly build local team, that performs analysis and delivers features for collaborative tools (Jive), addressing the requirements received from Group level. The team organization respects the agile methodology – SCRUM best practices and you will part of this set-up. As a member of our team your main responsibilities will be to:
- Plan and conduct agile ceremonies (Daily, Sprint planning, Backlog review, Retrospective, Demo);
- Guarantee that the events are timeboxed and that the meetings scope is understood and followed;
- Oversee the good implementation and usage of SCRUM approach;
- Communication on progress (information radiators, reporting, highlights) and KPIs;
- Servant leadership for the DevOps team.
- Perform technical studies to take in charge users stories present in team backlog;
- Contribute to design and setup technical solutions (architecture, tools, platforms);
- Implementation of the functionalities can be at the level of Front/Back, plugins, API or Framework;
- Performs continous integration;
- Conduct code review in close relation with the team;
- Write technical specifications;
- Environment set-up for development and homologation;
- Deliver trainings and documentation for the new features;
- Support L3 for the collaborative application (Jive) that includes the features released;
- Support L3 for user management.
- Fluent in English;
- Previous experience with SCRUM;
- Good command of JIRA.
- Comprehend complex architectures;
- Good understanding of Java 8, Struts, Spring, Spring Boot;
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL 9.6;
- Proven experience with Spring-web framework 4, Spring-security 3.2, Robot framework 3;
- Ansible, Ansible Tower;
- Jenkins, Nexus Repository;
- Github Enterprise, Struts, Junit.
- Coordination skills;
- Commitment to agile methodologies;
- Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- Autonomy to deliver results;
- Adaptability and good reaction to embrace project changes;
- Team spirit and transparency;
- French language as a plus.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 2 days/week.