BladeLogic Automation Expert
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Experience in BladeLogic Server Automation.
• Installation, Configuration, Migration, Upgrade and Architecture experience on both on Windows and UNIX platform.
• Experience BMC BladeLogic Server Automation activities – Adding Servers, Creation/Maintenance of BLCLI or NSH Scripts, Creation of BLPackages, Jobs, Snapshots, Audits etc.
• Extensive experience on Windows Server, Active Directory and Power Shell, VB scripting, and DOS.
• Experience in UNIX, Shell and Perl Scripting, Batch Programming.
• BMC BladeLogic Server Automation (BBSA) 8.x, | BladeLogic NSH, Atrium Orchestrator, Ansible, |Puppet, | Remedy, ITSM.
• Windows 2008/2012/12016, Solaris 9/10/11, AIX, | HP-UX, |Linux (RedHat/CentOS).
Responsible for overseeing projects automating, analyzing, and improving efficiency in datacenter operational tasks
• Analyze project requirements to implement into BladeLogic Automation
• Creation of BladeLogic standard components Packages, Jobs, Property Dictionary, Batches
• Troubleshot server’s connectivity within BladeLogic
• Perform deployment of Vendors software and in-house custom software
• Designing and implementing server automation solutions for physical/virtual environments
• Management of NSH Scripting, BLCLI tasks.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Working with new and highly desirable technologies
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic, and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training's and certifications
• Meal tickets
• Work from home 2,3 days a week
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Professional and friendly working environment