This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BCR active
View all jobs Technical Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Required skills and background:
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, cybernetics, computers or related field;
- Relevant experience as Technical Analyst / Technical Lead;
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall development processes;
- Excellent team player, positive thinking, business-oriented mindset;
- Very good negotiation skills;
- Very good verbal and written communication in both English and Romanian languages;
- Ability to assimilate information and build new expertise quickly;
- Strong organizational and facilitation skills;
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to work with all levels of the organization.
- Attractive salary;
- Being part of digital transformation projects that will change the local banking industry;
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule;
- Modern office in The Bridge-Grozavesti.
Your personal data is processed by BCR according with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation. We perform data processing activities necessary for the conclusion of the employment contract on the legal obligation and legitimate interest. The recruitment process does not involve automated profiling or decision-making processes.
You have the following rights: right to be informed, right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restrict processing, right to data portability, right to object, not being subject of an automated individual decision and to appeal to ANSPDCP or the competent courts, in case you consider it necessary. For more details please access https://www.bcr.ro/ro/cariere/informare-candidati.We are interested to find a team player Senior Technical Analyst to work closely with the development and business teams in order to support the bank’s strategy!
You will contribute across the technology stack, from database to native apps.
If you like working in small to medium teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Your immediate focus will be on development and implementation of Content Management Strategy (new digital tools to make information more accessible across organization, new digital self-service technologies, electronic signature, e-archiving) aiming to increase organization’s digitalization rate both internally and in relation with our customers.
- Understand team strengths and in-house proficient technologies and leverage them in order to provide the best option for the customer need;
- Insure technological compatibility and harmonization of the new developed or acquired applications with the internally preferred technologies;
- Define, review, specify, detail business needs and translate them into actionable technical specs (use cases, interfaces, workflows);
- Review the development teams’ output and insure the expected levels quality & standards are met;
- Link with Release Management team coordinating the software deployment;
- Insure 3rd level support for the IT applications in your portfolio;
- Facilitate discussions and decision making, and escalate them when the case to the Delivery Manager and/or relevant stakeholders;
Banca Comerciala Romana (BCR), member of Erste Group, is the most important Romanian financial group, providing universal bank services, leasing, private pensions, investment funds, savings and credits for housing, through our branches and corporate centers.
BCR aims to contribute to foster prosperity for Romania, by supporting everyone’s chances for a better life and encouraging our clients to trust themselves and their capacity to reach their potential. In this respect, BCR constantly invests in secure and easy access to banking services, banking for everybody, long-term financial counseling and products which comply with every customer’s potential.
BCR has created the biggest and most consistent financial education program in Romania, “The Money School”, with classes for adults and teenagers, a financial education mobile exposition for children and a digital platform, all these being possible thanks to over 1,000 financial education teachers, BCR employees.