Sales Academy (online, flexible)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Catalyst Solutions active
View all jobs Sales Academy (online, flexible) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Are you looking for a young, dynamic team to work and have fun with? Come and join us!
Catalyst Solutions is a full-service company with 14 years of experience in recruitment, talent attraction and employer branding.
Catalyst Solutions manages Hipo.ro, a career website focused on young professionals, students and graduates, but also the biggest career events in Romania: Angajatori de Top, Top Talents, Dev Talks & DevCon Live, Targul Virtual pentru Absolventi, Ghidul Angajatorilor.
We have the privilege of working with some of the most well-known companies in the world: IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Deloitte, EY Romania, Mondelez Romania, KING, HP Inc, Bergenbier, Hilti, Unilever, BRD Groupe Societe Generale, P&G, Coca-Cola HBC, L'Oreal Romania.
We are starting now a Sales Academy. Join us and you will learn more about the sales area and online projects!
What will your day look like?
- You will work close with one of our colleagues;
- Researching, identifying and contacting new clients;
- Promoting nationwide our services and projects via phone and e-mail;
- Communicating and building long term relationships with current or prospect partners;
- Building and updating internal databases of clients and prospects;
- Preparing and compiling internal and external documents, presentations for projects and proposals;
- Participating in different trainings and meetings with your colleagues from the Sales department;
Who can participate?
- A friendly and engaging personality;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. You will be, after all, the main promoter of our projects and services;
- English knowledge level – at least B2;
- Perseverance and resilience – you promote high quality services, it’s a matter of getting to the right people;
- Self-discipline, results-driven attitude and a high level of autonomy;
- Strong work ethic and high personal integrity;
- Interest in digital marketing – to be active online and interested in the latest social platforms;
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator would be both useful and appreciated.
What else would you like to know?
- Here are some other areas you will have the chance to learn more about during this academy: Consultative sales, HR Consulting, Employer Branding, Digital Marketing, Project Management.
- The academy is unpaid and flexible - part-time 4/6 h per day;
- Duration: a 2 months academy with the possibility to continue with a paid internship; The start of the program will be immediately;
- The activity will be exclusively online;
- You will receive a recommendation letter;
- No. of openings: 3.
Are you interested to know more? We are looking forward to meeting you!