Business Analyst (with French)
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Proved experience as Business Analyst is a must
• Proved experience to work in an Agile Environment is a must
• Good analytical skills in analyzing a given problem and document options with a recommendation
• Experience on IT or banking projects, will be very appreciated
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Very good oral and written French practice is required.
• Language skills: French - B2/C1, English - C1.
• Ensure responsibility for deliverables in accordance with the scoping note with respect to quality, performance, cost, and time
• Contribute or lead the animation
• Intervene in the various phases of the project: scoping, analysis and design, functional validation etc.
• Identify solutions and assess their impacts
• Estimate project loads and deadlines, validate project loads and deadlines
• Anticipate and support changes (impact analysis, communication and user training, start-up, deployment)
• Conduct regular monitoring and reporting to the client on the expected milestones and deliverables
• Write and communicate functional requirements for the implementation of business solutions
• Coordinate with other teams to delivering functional requirements
• Define test strategy along with detailed test cases and coordinate to have test results validated during user test acceptance testing
• Work with various development teams and users to ensure needs and builds are done as expected and within time and budget.
The domain you will join is, more specifically, in charge with the development/maintenance of applications/projects for BDDF and CDN.
The goal is to deliver IT solutions in an Agile way, based on validated platforms, architecture and tools to accelerate the delivery and the deployment.