Junior Finance Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SC EXELIA SRL active
View all jobs Junior Finance Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
Exelia è una Società di Intesa Sanpaolo con sede a Brasov, Romania, che fornisce supporto ad attività specifiche per la Capogruppo e le altre Banche e Società del gruppo.
E' alla ricerca di profili qualificati che vogliono confrontarsi con percorsi di crescita professionali impegnativi e stimolanti con vari requisiti.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor's degree in Economics (with specialization in Banking Sciences or Finance) or in legal matters
- Knowledge of products and main dynamics of financial markets
- Autonomy in the use of PC
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Good knowledge of the Italian and English language
- Ability to work as a team
- Flexibility and willingness to work on different time shifts
ENTERING EXELIA YOU COULD
- Work in smartworking
- Work in a modern and welcoming open space
- Benefit of health insurance
- Enjoy the thirteenth salary
- Benefit of meal tickets
- Take free Italian language courses during working hours
- Build high profile in the financial field
Send us your CV at email address exelia at intesasanpaolo.com and indicate your Whatsapp or Skype address.
Every person is a resource to us and that person could be you!
Founded in 2009, Exelia is a company with over 10 years of experience in the banking sector offering back office services for Intesa Sanpaolo group. We are a dynamic society, constantly evolving, investing in the professional development of its people. Intesa Sanpaolo is the leading banking group in Italy. Serving 11,1 million customers through a national network of about 4400 branches, it contributes to business development and the country's growth.
We are looking for motivated, flexible and proactive people, interested in working in a dynamic and stimulating environment.