Console Certification Test Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AMBER STUDIO active.
Vezi toate job-urile Console Certification Test Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
As a Console Certification Test Specialist you’ll be responsible for researching, development and performing certification & compliance audits based upon client, regulatory and internal requirements with the ultimate goal to ensure that all our software products meet the standards required by Amber and the relevant first parties. The Certification Test Specialist is also responsible for delivering defined Certification Audit test procedures and executing software testing expertise. He will assign test cases, track test hours, review concerns and monitor overall testing progress of area of expertise on all titles as well as work with key stakeholders to ensure that Certification Audit Scripts are defined and shared across all Certification and QA project test teams. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Perform testing accurately and thoroughly, and within a specified timeframe in order to detect bugs, software flaws and/or design issues
- Ensure that no guideline-related bug, flaw or issue remains in the signed-off product and report them as early as possible
- Provide regular updates and escalate concerns to relevant stakeholders
- Proactively develop Certification and Compliance documentation
- Maintain an excellent understanding of project status and goals
- At least 4 years QA experience at video game development studios
- Excellent First Party (Apple, Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo) guidelines expertise
- Thorough knowledge of game testing across multiple console platforms
- Experience working with internal and remote testing teams
- Strong gameplay skills and understanding of gameplay systems
- Able to develop and implement a review, research regulatory requirements, collect and verify review documentation, assist with preparation of preliminary and final reports and write work papers to summarize findings.
- High level of fluency in written and spoken English
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-sufficient owner of responsibilities, timely completing tasks while maintaining an eye for quality
- Most recent QA experience on current generation consoles
- Professional demeanour, able to remain productive in the face of frustrating challenges
- At least three projects as a key tester responsible for 1st party requirements
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Attractive salary package, including meal tickets
- Keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us, therefore we offer Medical subscription, relaxation areas with all sorts of activities.