PC/Console Art Director
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AMBER STUDIO active.
Vezi toate job-urile PC/Console Art Director active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Our ideal candidate would have experience leading a team and collaborating with senior leadership in directing an art department. As Art Director for one of our new upcoming PC/Console original IP you are responsible for developing and leading our art team to help establish art direction and set benchmarks. RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUISITES Creates the artistic vision of the game and provides direction to realize that vision including:
- Evangelizing the vision;
- Providing feedback and art critique;
- Defining visual targets and style guides;
- Collaborating with leadership to drive all artwork.
- You lead and direct a team of artists of one of our new upcoming PC/Console original IP in an international development team;
- Heavily involved in every stage of a game’s development cycle being responsible for the highest quality art for the product (2D, 3D, animations);
- Through pre-production, leads the creation of storyboards, logos, user interfaces, character design, environments and all other visual material and concepts;
- As keeper of the art vision for the game, you align product needs with visual style to create an exciting game experience for millions of players;
- You work closely together with the product owner, programmers, game designers and other internal stakeholders;
- Motivates the team, keeping artists focused, and efficiently devises solutions to mitigate art product risks;
- You play the key role in the team being able to ship the game and its updates in time and in quality;
- Furthermore, you are responsible for coordinating art outsourcing partners.
- A minimum of 1-year prior experience as a lead artist on an art team;
- At least 5 years hands-on experience on games, ideally from scratch;
- Strong knowledge in building design or environment art, as well as different art-styles, techniques, and workflows in game development;
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of asset creation including modeling, texturing, animation, sprite production, UI and VFX;
- Strong communication and leadership skills combined with a start-up mentality, strong determination and ownership for the product;
- Fluent English language skills;
- Experience with Unreal Engine is a big plus.
- Reel or Portfolio demonstrating technical skills
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference;
- Professional and friendly work environment;
- An attractive salary package;
- Awesome and talented colleagues;
- Support from all your teammates;
- Access to training and learning programs.