Commercial Customer Specialist/Receivables management with English
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products - for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Purchasing.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance and accounting processes.
Controlling Shared Service portfolio includes a broad range of services such as cost center controlling, budgeting and forecasting, controlling of internal and external charging, monthly business reporting, and sales analysis.
Commercial Customer Support is performing activities related with commercial and logistics topics for automotive customers. The main activities include: tracking and monitoring of sales targets, supporting collection and dispute management, maintenance of customer specific logistics and sales elements.
In addition, our Purchasing Business Operations specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of services: process a purchase requisition to purchase order, including parts-on-stock, process invoice clearing, negotiate Bosch suppliers' offers, manage suppliers' changes, onboard and maintain globally Bosch suppliers' e-Catalogues, offer global support for tenders and general back-office support for our clients for any indirect purchasing activity.
Strategic Purchasing Category Management department is developing in Timisoara. The team drives strategic supplier management and contract negotiations for all indirect demands on Eastern Europe and DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) level within the Bosch Group through the active presence of our strategic buyers' team specialized on different commodities.Qualifications
- University degree;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Previous work experience in commercial/receivables environment;
- Interested to work in: SAP (SD and FI module), MS Office (Excel) package;
- Strong customer orientation;
- Experience in working in/with an international team;
- Interested in offering support for sales/commercial activities;
- Reliable and efficient - even if you have short deadlines;
- Willing to travel (1-2 weeks/quarter).
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package;
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - Possibility to from home a few days per month;
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books.
Coordinating all commercial topics in line with customer requirements for top OEM/non-top OEM, Tier customers in an international environment.
- Monitoring of accounts;
- Collection and dispute management;
- Allocation of deviations to GB and clarification of deviations;
- Issue of credit/debit note for external customers;
- Invoicing of special revenue (including tooling, application and calibration costs, logistics);
- Processing of warranty claim credit notes;
- Track and monitor of sales targets and measurement of sales performance;
- Analysis of credit worthiness;
- Calculation and Monitoring of credit responsibility for cross-GB customers (including decision for advance payment or delivery stop);
- Support cross-divisional receivables topics;
- Support creation and maintenance of customer master data;
- Support of general/non project specific customer requirements (e.g. logistics).