JAVA Online Conference @ TechTalks Timisoara
This job is no longer active!
View all ads TechTalks active
View all ads JAVA Online Conference @ TechTalks Timisoara active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
This ONLINE Conference helps developers to learn about the technical innovations in JAVA but is also focused on the discussion, demos and insights based on the experience's sharing between its participants and also speakers.
These are for you if you:
- Have an academic background in Automation, Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics, Electronics and Telecommunication;
- IT professional, enthusiastic about new techonlogies and trends in the tech zone.
The agenda: JAVA ONLINE Conference
The agenda is going to be updated every day so stay tuned.
Abstract: Learn what async is in Java and find different ways to implement it with a live code demo!
Speaker: Cristina Manitiu - Enterprise Coffee Engineer Cognizant Softvision
I am a Java developer with 8 years of experience overall. I'm passionate about reading technical and non-technical articles and books. I believe whatever happens on a daily basis we have to keep moving forward.
Life isn’t perfect. Nor is our program’s execution. Bad things happen and then you meet them. Exceptions have been with us for 25 years in Java but have we learned to use them properly? Are checked exceptions a mistake? Should you use throw runtime or checked exceptions? And when you get a checked one, what to do with it? And how to defeat the queen of all exceptions: the NullPointerException. Let’s put these old topics in the context of Java8+ lambdas, Vavr monads, Lombok, Spring, JAX-RS and other modern frameworks, and see the best practices of handling errors in Java today.
Victor Rentea is one of the two Java Champions in Romania and an Associate Professor at Politehnica University of Bucharest. This spring he gave up his job as Lead Architect as IBM and he now works as an independent trainer teaching and consulting developers in dozens of companies every day throughout Europe. He is an official maniac about Clean Code and Testing and he's going to share his passion with us in his session.
4 Steps to register quick and easy:
2. Register with your Hipo account, all you need are a couple of clicks. It's free of charge because all good things in life should be free.
3. Make sure you have a good Internet connection and a suitable device. You can attend any speech that you are interested into from any tech webinar or online conference
4. Click the link received after registration when close to the starting time of the Webinar or online Conference. Enjoy the topics, prepare your questions and ask them during the live session (for this edtion you can also use your mic) and you will find out the answers straight from the best specialists.
By registering to this event, you agree with the fact that your personal data will be used by Catalyst Solutions to allow you to attend the event (by registering, confirming and signing in at the event). Also you understand and agree with the Hipo.ro terms and conditions.