Product Support Analyst | Technical Team Legal CoE
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Product Support Analyst | Technical Team Legal CoE active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Who we're looking for:
- 1+ years of experience in a Business Analyst or Product Support Role in a Startup or corporate environment;
- Proficient user of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Fluency English (both speaking and writing) is a must; any other language is a plus
- Collaborative and a team player;
- High attention to detail;
- Ability to analyze and structure information;
- Excellent time management and self-organization skills;
- Fast learner, natural curiosity and willingness to develop and contribute as part of a team;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Background in law, economics, design, communications or languages.
Your future role:
- Is involved together with the Business Lead in the discussions with business from the beginning of the project initiative;
- Identifies the business requirements collects them and translates them to technical requirements that help build a RFI/RFP for internal and external IT service providers.
- Owns and is responsible for maintaining the business and technical requirements through all the project. This means that any change request (business, technical) will be evaluated by the Product Support before going through the change management process;
- Product Support implements the approved change request in the requirements documentation, and communicates the update to all the stakeholders.
- Provides training for business users and support analyst in using new applications and functionalities and produces job aids, helpers, documentation for training purposes;
- Programs templates and tests documents in Contract Express, third party application for contract automation from Thompson Reuters;
- Communicates with the relevant contacts (from the engaging firms who are using Contract Express) in order to create the requested templates; asks for clarifications and all content related details for being able to create the templates;
- Amends already created templates (when requested) in order for them to follow the naming convention and best practices agreed at Deloitte Legal level;
- Builds projects sites in HighQ based on different use cases requested from Member Firms;
- Manages and creates customization upon request per project in HighQ ;
- Creates application business reports in order to control and asses the KPI of the applications;
About the team
The Deloitte Legal Centre of Excellence (CoE) is a virtual group of legal professionals providing support services for multi-national clients of Deloitte Legal.
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.