Senior Tax Consultant
Talent Stream is looking to join forces and place candidates who:
- Have minimum three (3) years worth of experience
- Throughout their career, have achieved excellent results they are proud of
- Are looking for the right organization where they can make a long-lasting, positive contribution
Modern recruitment requires a higher degree of professionalism and client service standards which exceed the ones practiced today on the Romanian market.
• A degree in accounting, economics or law and ideally a professional qualification and/or post-graduate degree;
• Client service orientation and problem-solving skills;
• Good command of English, together with IT literacy.
• Enjoys thе challenge of solving complex problems and finding innovative solutions;
• Has team spirit, a positive attitude and, of course, a genuine desire to learn and become proficient in his/her skills
• Maintains compliance with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
• Prepares tax provision schedules by reviewing, preparing, and consolidating provision schedules.
• Recommends tax strategies by researching state, and local taxation issues.
• Maintains legislative materials by reviewing, interpreting, and implementing new or revised laws.
• Revises procedures by developing and streamlining procedures and worksheets for calculation of tax provisions.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.