Financial Controller - International Company
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ISG Personalmanagement active
View all jobs Financial Controller - International Company active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
INTERNATIONAL SERVICE GROUP PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT (ISGPM) este filiala din Romania a companiei ISG Personnel Management Austria, prezenta in Romania din 1999. Reteaua ISG opereaza la nivel international in 24 de tari europene, prin peste 150 de consultanti, traineri si specialisti in resurse umane. ISGPM furnizeaza solutii complete pentru domeniul resurselor umane, serviciile noastre incluzind selectie si recrutare de personal, evaluare de personal prin metoda Assessment Center si prin testare pshihologica, training si dezvoltare de personal sustinute de sesiuni de coaching individual, audit de management, outplacement, payroll, consultanta in management si administrare de personal.Requirements
• Relevant university degree (required)
• Experience in controlling 5 years at least
• Fluent English (B2+)
• Industry specific knowledge is an asset
• Good understanding of macroeconomic views
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, with the ability and
confidence to operate at senior levels with company stakeholders
• Ability to manage work through others and influence without direct authority.
• Good command of MS office tools
• SAP knowledge – key user skills
• High level analytic skills
• Flexible to travel
• Main responsibility is support Regional AMD and MA Sales team by reports and analyzes related to, sales, order received, costs and other issues related to business and strategic decisions.
Dedicated countries: RO, BG, distributor countries (MD, CY, GR)
• Developing and maintaining monthly reporting package specific for Market
• Analysis of site OR, Sales, margin and costs owed by Market Area
• Analyze inventory and obsolescence in Market Area Inventory
• Identify areas for improvement and continue to evaluate, develop and document
• Provide support in day-to-day finance questions.
• Establish and maintain strong network of business counterparts.
• Responsible to align Market Control service delivery to support Groups’s strategy and long-term targets.
• Ensure adherence to Group Financial accounting principles in production
• Credit management area – responsible for set up in SAP
• SAP support of local finance/controlling team and global request/projects
• Capex handling in global tool
• Operatively prepare the necessary reports, analyzes, presentations, KPIs etc.
• Actively participate in audits and other controls