Quality Assurance Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile I.FUTURE active.
Vezi toate job-urile Quality Assurance Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
We are looking for a Quality & Training Manager for our client, a global organization with centers in 7 countries from 3 different continents. The company serves a large portfolio of clients, in various areas such as gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
• Proven experience as manager/ quality manager
• BPO Experience; Drive and knowledge in customer experience
• In-depth understanding of quality control procedures and training
• Working knowledge of data analysis/statistical quality methods
• Knowledge of Kaizen, Six Sigma, Lean methodologies – would be an advantage
• Certified CAPM/ PMP is a plus/ Certification of quality control is an advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
• Conscientious and responsible
• A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
• Outstanding communication skills
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Knowledgeable in MS Office
• Advanced English skills
The job holder is responsible for the management, implementation, alignment, and continuous improvement of the quality process management across Conectys Operations.
• Sets standards for Quality and Training processes across company locations and monitors their implementation and adherence in Operations
• Understand client needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
• Devise and review specifications for products/ services to ensure best practices are generated and followed
• Supervise Quality and Training Coordinators activities across locations, global Quality Auditors and global Training Specialists and monitors performance, provides guidance and feedback
• Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
• Keep accurate documentation and coordinate performance of statistical analyses
• Solicit feedback from stakeholders to assess whether their requirements are met
• Submit detailed reports to appropriate stakeholders
• Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures.
• No. holidays & other free days: 21 days/year
• Medical insurance – private clinic subscription
• Meal allowance
• Performance bonus
• Multicultural environment and exposure
• Possibilities to grow & develop professionally
We process this data for recruitment purposes only. If you apply to this job it means that you allow us to process your personal information. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, [which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws], and we will not share it with anyone else. You can request the deletion of your personal information at any moment.