Cash Application Specialist
This is a great opportunity to join us as a Cash Application Specialist, reporting to the Treasury Manager and being primarily responsible for the cash applications and accounts receivables processes. Key responsibilities include ensuring cash received via factoring, checks, SEPA or wires directly into the bank account is applied timely and accurately in accordance with company policies.
- Retrieve deposit information from lockbox or remote deposit capture
- Retrieve electronic deposit information from Online Bank Account Daily Activity reports
- Post Cash Receipts for multiple bank accounts on a daily basis
- Reconcile cash accounts daily to make sure that all items are accounted
- Follow up with Collection team for any exception payments and post accordingly
- Research and resolve unapplied cash in suspense and cash on account at client level
- Escalate unresolved items to supervisor per pre-determined aging timeline
- Record bank adjustment to the customer account as noted on the bank reports
- Post AR adjustments
- Prepare daily deposit spreadsheet
- May assist in other special projects as required
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- University Degree in Economic Studies
- Accounting and G/L knowledge
- Required experience: 1 - 2 years in Accounts Receivable, preferable Shared Service Center/BPO environment
- Sound knowledge regarding customer master data verification
- SAP experience is preferable
- Excel skills at an Intermediate level or higher
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work in another foreign is considered as a plus
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well-being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day-to-day working environment.
What you can expect next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols, ensuring a safe work environment for all.