Junior Graphic Designer | Deloitte Legal Centre of Excellence
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Graphic Designer | Deloitte Legal Centre of Excellence active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
The Deloitte Legal Centre of Excellence (CoE) is a virtual group of legal professionals providing support services for multi-national clients of Deloitte Legal.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and methodical Junior Graphic Designer to support Deloitte Legal business development by creating visual and engaging slide decks for client opportunities, internal documentation, visual explanations, graphic stories and more. Our team is a global center supporting more than 80 local firms globally with custom projects that can change every day. This opportunity may help you get early exposure to global projects and provide further opportunities to grow. You will work along the Senior Information Designer of the team and directly with lead client service professionals from around the globe.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Graphic design portfolio featuring layout design, including slide decks.
- High attention to detail
- High customer service focus
- Ability to iterate through different versions of a design
- Advanced user of PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop)
- Very good of English both verbal and written
- Experience in international working environment is a plus
- Knowledge of graphic design theory, including typography, color and layout.
- Experience of working within the constraints of a design/brand system.
Expectations and responsibilities:
- Create bold, but consistent graphic design solutions
- Manage time well and respect the constraints of the client
- Continuously stay inspired, looking for new solutions both within and outside the constraints of the brand/design system
- Be open to conversations, curious, and eager to align expectations and do ad-hoc ideation sessions, gather feedback, and pivot when needed
- Create visual solutions that can be reused and become valuable assets to an ever-growing design library
- Attend to side-projects and explore growing opportunities proactively
- Continuously learn and improve own skills as a design
- Be flexible with working hours in the case of major opportunities where every contribution is critical for the success of the engagement.