Business Controller - Vitesco Technologies
Vitesco Technologies formerly (until September 2019) the Continental Powertrain Division, brings together the full spectrum of Continental’s drivetrain technology expertise. The company’s aim is to develop innovative, efficient electrification technologies for all types of vehicle. Its portfolio includes 48-volt electrification solutions, electric drives, and power electronics for hybrid and battery-electric vehicles. Furthermore, the product range counts electronic controls, sensors and actuators as well as solutions for exhaust after-treatment.Requirements
• Academic degree in business administration or mechanical engineering or a comparable qualification.
• Several years of professional experience and technical understanding and/or financial and business knowledge.
• Experience in project management.
• Confident in using MS Office programs and very good SAP R3 knowledge.
• English language skills (written and spoken).
• Strong personality, communication and team skills.
• High level of initiative, assertiveness and intercultural competencies.
• Willingness to travel internationally.
We are looking for a colleague with technical background to work closely with the PM and Hardware development team, combining Engineering and Finance skills to reach the best cost for our products. He / she will have the following responsibilities:
• Calculation for all customer responses (e.g. request for quotes, change requests) in all project life phases
• Product Cost Calculation from Innovation, through Acquisition and Development phase until SOP.
• Concept Benchmarks.
• Support Project Managers with financial navigation.
• Cost tracking during the development phase.
• Gap Analysis between Plan and Actual costs.
• Facilitator of the CRP (=cost reduction process) and Function Cost Analysis.
• Make vs. Buy calculation.
• Support the Plant Cost Structure Analysis.
• Maintenance and further Development of Processes, Methods and Tools.
• Creation of transparent and comprehensible Management Summaries and Presentations.
• Support Budget Phase: Derive Targets for upcoming Budget year.
• Sales Support during Customer Cost Discussions and Manage the Open Book Policy.
What we offer:
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team.
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits.
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.).
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area).
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.