Pricing & Excises Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile British American Tobacco active.
Vezi toate job-urile Pricing & Excises Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Cerinte
- Finance professional with significant and proven experience within an FMCG organization within several finance areas or a consulting agency;
- Management level exposure and experience with senior stakeholders is required;
Fluent English is required, basic level of any other languages for countries overseen is a plus;
- Post grad international qualifications (ACCA / CIMA / ACA or MBAs) would be a plus.
Functional Knowledge & Skills:
- Solid commercial approach, boar understanding of business environment and the way an FMCG company operates;
- Pricing Strategies and Competitor estimates review;
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing principles and market dynamics in order to provide financial analysis and insights to support decision making process;
- Exposure to company planning process;
- Working knowledge of BPC and SAP;
- Hands-on approach.
Managerial & Interpersonal Skills:
- Flexibility in communication across levels, including senior stakeholders as well as analysts and specialists, both internal and external to the entity / department;
- Ability to deliver under pressure and cope with a changing environment;
- Proactive, persuasive, and creative by focus on continuous improvement;
- Effective, articulate speaker and presenter, with potential and ability to drive senior discussions;
- Positive approach with a display of openness and empathy when interacting with stakeholders.
- Princing & Excises Manager role is a key pillar within the commercial finance team and liaison point between Finance, Marketing and External Affairs functions.
- It seeks to actively support the set-up of objectives, strategies and tactics to accomplish them as well as managing the dynamics generated by changing contexts. The incumbent would do so by driving valuable insights from sound analysis while maintaining the core basics in place: a robust control environment and on time, in full system set-ups for any context chanes.
- Support business growth by delivering financial analysis, insights and recommendations to be cascaded to senior stakeholders;
- Ensure the on time, in full, completeness and accuracy of simulations, analysis and insights required for reviewing the impact of potential price changes or excise for the company, as well as estimates for Government and rest of Industry;
- Contribute with analysis and insights to the development of integrated business strategies in respect of portfolio, pricing, excise and trade;
- Ensure on time, in full, completeness and accuracy for technicalities around Governance (price list approval) and system setting (Templates for price conditions based on market SLA);
- Drive competitors review as required with key stakeholders and highlight the main insights to Top Management, embedding the outcome of this analysis in all relevant pricing & excise discussions;
- Strictly adhere to governance and risk guidelines in order to ensure that controls are in place within all pricing and excise relevant activities and generally ensuring an overall robust control environment;