Junior Reporting Specialist
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products - for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Purchasing.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance and accounting processes.
Controlling Shared Service portfolio includes a broad range of services such as cost center controlling, budgeting and forecasting, controlling of internal and external charging, monthly business reporting, and sales analysis.
Commercial Customer Support is performing activities related with commercial and logistics topics for automotive customers. The main activities include: tracking and monitoring of sales targets, supporting collection and dispute management, maintenance of customer specific logistics and sales elements.
In addition, our Purchasing specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of services: process a purchase requisition to purchase order, including parts-on-stock, process invoice clearing, negotiate Bosch suppliers' offers, manage suppliers' changes, onboard and maintain globally Bosch suppliers' e-Catalogues, offer global support for tenders and general back-office support for our clients for any indirect purchasing activity. Additionally, as of 2020, a new Category Experts Hub is developing in Timisoara.
- Language: English and/ or another language
- Controlling and reporting experience;
- Affinity for numbers and accuracy;
- Analytical thinking;
- Attention to details;
- Process and goal orientation;
- High problem-solving skills;
- Communication skills and the ability to abstract;
- Preferable first touchpoint with Power BI / experienced with other reporting tools (e.g Excel - macros, formulas, pivot etc.);
- SQL knowledge.
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package;
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - Possibility to work from home a few days per month;
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books.
- ? Automation on interdepartmental reporting tools;
- ? Maintains up to date all implemented reports;
- ? Operational external (customer) reporting;
- ? Implements ad-hoc reporting (e.g. incident reporting in medical emergencies (e.g. corona), disasters etc.);
- ? Supports detective controls - e.g. Flight rate check;
- ? Service reporting with focus on digitization, e.g requirements for the implementation of Power-BI dashboards, implementation orKPIs/KPRs (Key performance result);
- ? Creates dashboards based on defined KPIs;
- ? Reads, understands and applies the procedures from area of responsibility and other interdepartmental procedures, applicable within the company;
- ? Fulfils any other tasks related to area of responsibility, as requested by direct superior.