Analysis Technician (Physical/Chemical), Engineering Center Cluj
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj's current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external client a complex range of products and services.Qualifications
- Experience or studies in Material Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering or similar fields;
- Good technical analysis skills and a structured way of working;
- Ability to work independently and handle tasks flexibly;
- Meticulous, target, process and quality oriented;
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English is a must, German or Hungarian is an advantage.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
- Set-up, preparation and execution of analyses with physical and chemical analysis methods like cross-sectioning and microscopy according to instructions and standards;
- Evaluation of samples according to instructions and standards;
- Create and send relevant data and reports necessary for documentation;
- Tracking of activities to be performed;
- Support of Reliability and Test Engineers.