Senior Financial Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PTC active
View all jobs Senior Financial Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today’s new technology to drive digital transformation.
Your Skills and Knowledge:
• Familiar with accounting principles and reporting
• Strong problem-solving skills, using rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, looking beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers
• Enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
• Enjoys partnering with colleagues around the globe and working in an international environment
• Learns quickly when facing new problems
• Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, experience, and judgment
• Customer Focus, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
• Sought out by others for advice and solutions
• Ability to work in a fast pace, global organization going through transformation
• Solid conflict resolution and influence skills to navigate difficult situations with positive results
• Ability to work effectively with a wide range of decision-makers to yield results
• Enjoys working hard and learning on the fly.
• 3-6 years of professional work experience
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or Economics
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills - high focus on Excel (VBA a plus)
• Familiar with enterprise tools such as Oracle and Hyperion is a plus.
• Be key financial business partner for Sales by providing real time support and analysis allowing for value-add business decisions
• Manage Sales headcount reporting, including key productivity and sales mgmt. ratios that allow visibility into the efficiency of the organization and enable headcount / cost allocations across the key reporting dimensions (Geo / Product / Distribution / Segmentation)
• Provide accurate monthly forecast for operating expense and headcount and manage key financial reports, distributed to functional management monthly
• Communicate with functional business managers and finance colleagues regarding significant variances from budget/forecast
• Drive the yearly annual operating plan process
• Provide future looking financial modeling, exploring new Go To Market Opportunities and profitability levers for Sales
• Track investment ROI, based on approved new requisitions
• Identify and actively help functional management control expense levers as appropriate, driving continual financial improvement (e.g. headcount, POs, travel policies, accruals, etc.)
• Liaise with accounting and work with peers across the business finance and Revenue Operations organization to develop trusted relationships that deliver strong interlocks and seamless operational experiences
• Assist and complete ad hoc projects as necessary.
Now is the perfect time to join Business Finance at PTC! A fast-paced team on the crest of transformation and the forefront of execution of PTC’s vision. If you love solving complex problems; watercooler chats on financial trends and systems automation, we want to talk to you. We are looking for motivated, customer-centric individuals within our Business Finance team, a key function that will help lead and manage our rapidly expanding business.
The Senior Financial Analyst reports to the Director of Finance and will support the WW Sales organization. Desired outcomes include financial report orchestration, day to day operational execution, and business decision support to the Sales leaders.