Junior Software Engineer Dynamics CRM/.Net
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Cerinte
Required Skills and Experience:
• 0-1 years of software development experience
• Strong .net Skillset
• SQL Server T-SQL
• Dynamics CRM experience is a plus
• Knowledge of one front end technology (Ability to Hand Code HTML, or Angular, or JQuery, or CSS)
What will you contribute?
We are looking for a developer with a passion to learn and implement the latest technologies to help re-design systems used by both internal and external customers. Many of our systems are 15+ years old and the business has identified an opportunity to create better user experiences while at the same time deprecating legacy technology by creating new systems. You’ll be part of the team making this happen. Our company won the Microsoft Certified Partner of the year award and we’ll be working with these technologies and an Oracle or SQL Server database.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Software Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• You will learn and work with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Azure
• You may get to learn ASP.NET Core, Angular and Microsoft Azure
• We’ll teach you about Visual Studio TFS/ GIT / Code Branching