Project Manager Accounting Software
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
Senior PM position with proven experience of:
• 3 - 5 years in a PM role in IT Project Management in Banking, Big Four
Audit Companies – consulting, IT Companies, BPO or SSC;
• 3 – 5 years in a Finance/Accounting role, preferably in banking industry
• Dealing with the implementation of Finance/Accounting projects/tools;
• Strong functional knowledge on Accounting and Financial Processes, preferably
for banking entities; ACCA is a plus;
• Previous involvement in an ERP implementation for Finance/Accounting
departments (AP,AR,GL), from the role of a business leader or PM/BA, is
• Good understanding of IT projects methodology;
• Good level of English, French is a plus;
• Banking Background – Academy of Economic Studies (preferred Finance,
Accounting or Cybernetics).
We Also Value:
• Responsible attitude and strong commitment in fulfilling the mission, while also
showing flexibility and strong adaptation skills to the multinational/multicultural
• Strong autonomy and reactivity given the short deadlines in which the changes
• Cooperation and team spirit.
Coordinates project teams and provides support and advice to carry out the
project objectives in terms agreed;
• Promote and implement Project Management methodology;
• Validate the final project plan and nominal allocation of resources in all
organizational departments involved;
• Manages project team in order to get the objectives description and project’s
needs of the beneficiary and the parties affected in order to elaborate the final
document of specifications Business (Business & User Requirements);
• Validate the final Technical Specification before the start of IT developments in
order to ensure correlation with the specifications of this document business and