SALES – MARKET STRATEGY & PLANNING TRAINEE
Winning feels good. That’s why our Sales team makes sure everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company. Where do you start? In one of the world’s best sales training programs. From sophisticated data analysis to winning propositions, you’ll gain the trust of a variety of customers by delivering insights, ideas, and innovation to build our brands and categories.
Our newly designed traineeship provides you an opportunity to join our best-in-class Sales organization for 12-18 monthswith the intention to provide you with on-the-job training and possibility to join the Company on a permanent basis in a managerial position, upon successful completion of your traineeship program.
As a Sales Trainee, you will own projects in the Market Strategy and Planning Team, with complementary insights into a Key Account Manager role. You will get the chance to:
- To enable the design and deployment of our Sales Category go-to-market plans which enable our growth while being financially responsible;
- To work on category management and develop competitiveness in securing shelf and promotion plans;
- To be part of our promotional planning strategy, in order to execute with excellence while driving efficiencies;
- To work closely in multifunctional teams and develop strong relationships with colleagues from brand management, finance and supply network operations.
- Bachelor/ Master student in final year of studies or recent graduate
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity, strong organizing and analytical thinking;
- Meaningful work as of Day1 – you will feel the ownership of your projects from the beginning, while receiving specific responsibilities and coaching in the same time;
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and peers;
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and we encourage initiatives promoting agility and work-life integration;
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more.
Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.