Linux Networking Intern
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
To ensure your success in this role, the following experience is needed:
- Student at Electronics and Telecommunications or Computer Science.
- Linux development. Knowledge of ANSI C programming.
- Comfortable with git would be a plus.
- Scripting language such as Python would be a plus.
In your role, you will:
- Design and implement new Networking functionalities, port them to the new architectures.
- Modify networking firmware.
- Upstream Linux and uboot device drivers, kernel subsystems, user space tools and port them on new architecture.
You will hack on Networking subsystems for Layerscape devices, you will learn a lot about Linux kernel internals, networking stack, ethernet and switch drivers, device trees,.. and will work on next generation high-performance multicore solutions.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work with experienced Linux kernel developers and upstream maintainers and be part of an enthusiastic software development team.